Last year we introduced you to Amazon Cloud Drive, a free 5GB storage to all the amazon customers. Amazon Cloud drive customers were only allowed to upload files via its web interface (of course, you could use Gladinet software to sync to desktop) but today Amazon announced the launch of Cloud Drive desktop app for Windows & Mac.
Right after the launch of Google Drive, Amazon had to make the desktop sync available for their customers.
Features of Amazon Cloud Drive Desktop app
- Easily upload your photos, documents, videos and other files
- Drag and drop files and folders to the Cloud Drive icon
- Right-click any file or folder and send to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Easy download of one or more files and folders from Cloud Drive
- Uploads and downloads run in the background
- Continue using your computer as you normally would, the app can handle restarts and lost internet connections without losing your data
- You can pause and resume at any time
So are you up for grab one of this? Download Amazon Cloud Drive Desktop app now from here.