HTM H10 Android 4.2 Unboxking & Review From Everbuying
Ever since Google introduced the Android OS, your smartphone choices have grown exponentiallly. There are so many to choose from and from so many different companies in the world. Samsung, Motorola, LG and HTC are just a few to name them. But there are also companies not popular enough but makes android device that looks and functions just like brand phones.
Over the weekend I had an opportunity to use one such China made Android 4.2 phone HTM H10 from EveryBuying.com. So lets take a look
The phone looks just like HTC One but with plastic body rather than the alumunium back and blackberry like logo.
So below are my impressions on using the phone for few days now.
- Dual SIM
- Unlocked GSM Phone
- Looks like HTC One but cheap
- Feels good in Hand. Nice screen
- FM Radio
- Dual Camera
- Google Play Store
- Quad Core Processor
- Capacitive Multitouch screen
- Came with extra battery.
- International charger adaptor so that can be used internationally.
- No GPS
- Camera quality (only 2MP back & 0.3MP front camera)
- No NFC
- No 4G LTE
- No Inbuilt memory. You have to buy micro SD card to even before using the phone
- Its not AMOLED screen because with slight tilt of the phone makes the screen unreadable.
Specifics from EveryBuying.com
OS: Android 4.2
CPU: MTK6572 Cortex-A7 Dual Core 1.2GHz
RAM: 256MB (229.72MB available)
ROM: 256MB (196.89MB available)
Capacitive (2-point) touch screen
Network frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Dual SIM, Dual standby
Gravity sensing system
FM/MP3/MP4/Bluetooth function supported
Below are my video review of the product.