Its the time of the year when Indian Railway Recruitment board is looking to hire people for 2012. Indian Railway Recruitment board has posted 6,829 vacancies in various categories across India for 2012.
So check out list of available Indian Railway Jobs & more..
Below are the list of Vacancies for Indian Railway Recruitment Board 2012
- Commercial apprentice – 317 vacancies.
- ECRC – 114 vacancies.
- Traffic apprentice – 740 vacancies.
- Sr. clerk cum typist – 441 vacancies.
- Goods Guard – 1768 vacancies.
- Junior Accounts assistant cum typist – 791 vacancies.
- Traffic assistant – 12 vacancies.
- Assistant station master – 2646 vacancies.
The vacancies are for Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthpuram.
How to Apply Online for Railway Recruitment Board?
Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies online application forms for all the required categories of jobs through their local Railway Recruitment Boards. For Ahmedabad, you can visit http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/, for Allahabad, you can visit http://www.rrbald.nic.in/ for Secundrabad you can visit http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/ and so on. Below are the list of Regional Raliway Recruitment Board websites