It is a known fact that Bank jobs in India are the most reliable and safest jobs among all. Specially the government owned banks are the best among all. Very few state owned banks have opening these days. State Bank Of India has announced the recruitment of Clerical Cadre of 2012. So if you are interested in applying for SBI Recruitment 2012, here is your chance.
Check out the details below on how to apply for SBI Recruitment 2012 and the fees details
Here are some rules regarding the SBI Recruitment for the Clerical Cadres 2012
- If you are applying online, you can visit this site and fill out online application for SBI Recruitment 2012.
- Application process started March 5th 2012.
- The last date of registration for SBI recruitment 2012 is March 26th 2012.
- You have to make the payment of fees between March 5th 2012 (online) or March 7, 2012 (offline) to March 26th (online) or March 31, 2012(offline).
- You can edit your applications online till March 26th until you submit your fees. Once you submit your fees, you can not edit your application.
You can visit this URL to get more details about your SBI recruitment